As Sweet Perfections responds to the developing outbreak of COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees and clients remains our top priority by following the guidelines set out by the CDC, WHO, and local and state authorities. As the coronavirus situation unfolds across the country and containment efforts in our area become more aggressive we would like to let you know that we are open and fulfilling orders. We all could use a sweet pick-me-up during these uncertain times. This is uncharted territory as we, not only small business owners, but also families, friends, and communities navigate the fields of this pandemic. We are excited for a bright future and appreciate your support during this trying time.
Please find the answers to common questions you may have below. If you are in need of more information, please do not hesitate to contact us or give us a call at 262-446-2253.
Are you still open?
Yes! We are still open and ready to provide something sweet for your day! We are keeping up with the latest recommendations from WHO, the CDC and local authorities. We encourage curbside orders, but you are welcome to come inside and take a look at our products. We are following the 10 people max protocol and keeping a safe distance.
How do I order general treats?
Order online, give us a call at 262-446-2253 or contact us to order for curbside pickup or delivery. You can explore all of our delicious sweets here: https://www.sweetperfections.com/pages/gourmet-specialties
Where do I pick up my order?
1501 Paramount Dr, Waukesha, WI 53186
Do you deliver?
Yes! We are offering local delivery. Please call to order for delivery: 262-446-2253
Do you have DIY Decorating Kits?
Yes! We have kits for cupcakes and cookies! View all of our current DIY Kits here.
Are you still taking wedding and custom cake orders?
Yes. Please call us at 262-446-2253 to learn more or fill out the contact form below:
For traditional cakes or general bakery orders:
For custom designed cakes:
Can I still schedule a consultation?
Yes! Due to the limitations put on by the COVID-19 we have we have decided to move to a ‘To-Go’ ordering model.
First we would ask that you submit our wedding contact form found above or email us directly at email@example.com
Schedule a date and time that works for you to stop at the bakery to pick up to-go samples and enjoy them at home.
- Follow up with an email letting us know your thoughts from the sampling.
- Decide whether you would like to continue your consultation via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule an appointment by phone 262-446-2253.
My wedding/event is postponed, what does that mean for my order?
We are so sorry that you have had to postpone your wedding/event but know that we are here for you now and will be in the future.
Here’s what happens now:
- You will be able to apply your deposits to your future scheduled wedding/event date. You will not be charged for postponing your date. We will hold onto your order until you reach out to us with your new date.
- Please note that your contract may need to be revised based on if your venue or other details change. Also note that delivery may become unavailable for selected dates. Please inform us as soon as possible when you determine your new date.
- If you paid for delivery but we are unable to deliver on your new date:
- Pick up for one tier or two tier, or other smaller desserts is an option, you will be refunded the delivery charge if you pick up.
- If you have a larger cake and we are unable to deliver, we will need to revise your contract to allow for pick up.
- Please email email@example.com as soon as you can to inform us about your postponement.
- If you are unsure of which date you are postponing your wedding to, please provide us, as well as your other vendors 3-5 date options so we can choose a date that works best for you.
My wedding/event has been cancelled and we are not able to reschedule, what does this mean as far as our current order?
Sweet Perfections Bake Shoppe holds the following CANCELLATION POLICIES:
Paid-in-full General Order Cancellation Policy-
General orders include custom cakes, retail orders and traditional cake orders. Please see wedding cancellation policy.
- Any order cancelled within the same day of purchase for future pickup date can be refunded minus a $20 service fee, retained to cover costs incurred to initiate your order.
- Any order cancelled within the same day of purchase for same day pickup cannot be refunded in any way.
- Order cancellations with more than 72 hours until pick-up date can be credited as a gift card minus a $20 service fee retained to cover costs incurred to initiate your order.
- Order cancellations when there are less than 72 hours until pickup date cannot be refunded in any way.
CHANGES TO ORDER POLICY
You may make changes to a retail order until 72 hours prior to pick up time. We cannot guarantee any additional flavors will be available if changes are made within 72 hours. You can inquire about cake order changes, which are approved on a case-by-case basis, but not guaranteed.
Wedding Orders Cancellation Policy:
Any wedding contract cancellation will be charged 100% of the original deposit paid. The original deposit paid is not refundable if cancelled prior to 30 days from event. If cancelling less than 30 days from event after paid in full there is no refund to the entire amount paid. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.