We are Wisconsin’s go-to European style bakery providing custom wedding cakes, specialty cakes and tortes for families and people in love. We promise to offer products of the highest quality, wholehearted service and a stress-free experience leaving you with confidence and excitement.
WHAT ARE PACZKIS
Paczki are a Polish tradition, enjoyed on Fat Tuesday, otherwise known as the day of feasting before Lent. They’re a Polish doughnut usually filled with jelly or another sweet filling.
The purpose of the contest is to design a t-shirt for Sweet Perfections Bake Shoppe’s paczkis. Along with the t-shirt, the design may be used in all media – including online, print, on merchandise and other visual collateral. Following are the official contest rules:
- To be eligible, each entrant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Design will be limited to two colors, Mardi Gras Gold and Mardi Gras Green.
- All submitted work must be the original work of the entrant(s) and must not include, be based on, or derived from any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images.
- All entries will become the property of Sweet Perfections Bake Shoppe. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that any and all intellectual property rights in the logo design are deemed assigned to Sweet Perfections Bake Shoppe.
- Except where prohibited by law, an entry submission into this contest constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, prize information, and information provided on the entry form for publicity purposes, without further permission or compensation.
- Sweet Perfections Bake Shoppe reserves the right to modify the winning design to better fit the needs of the Shoppe.
- The decisions of Sweet Perfections Bake Shoppe will be final.
- If possible, the selected winner should submit a scalable vector version of the winning design so that it is adaptable to electronic and print media, to reproduction on small and large surfaces, and to use in color or in grayscale.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the Sweet Perfections T-Shirt Design Contest, eligible participants must:
- Complete the Official Entry Form at
- Create a logo design in .jpg, .psd or PDF formats (if possible please provide a high resolution vector file e.g., in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign).
- Submit your completed Entry Form and design by Sunday, November 15, 2020.
Entries will be evaluated by the Sweet Perfections Bake Shoppe community via an online poll shared via social media, email and in-store. In the event of a tie, store owners, Ken and Peggy Heil, will make the final decision based on the following criteria:
- Relevance - Does the entry align with the theme and goals of Sweet Perfections.
- Originality - Does the design exhibit original design, creativity, and imagination?
- Aesthetic Quality - Does the submission command attention? Does it display visual balance? Do all the elements work together to create a unified and appealing design?
The winner will receive a half-dozen pack of paczkis for free, as well as a free t-shirt in the size of their choice. Sweet Perfections Bake Shoppe reserves the right not to select a winner, if in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.