Sweet Perfections Bake Shoppe in Waukesha, WI is looking for a Production Baker to join our First Shift Team. We are located on 1501 Paramount Drive Suite C. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, punctual, detailed oriented and who enjoys working in a physically demanding team based environment.
The Production Baker's daily responsibility is to collaborate with other members of the bakery team to complete the tasks necessary to meet the needs of daily production, such as, the preparation of cakes, cupcakes, tortes, croissants, cookies and other baked products while maintaining our high standard of quality.
- Production Baking Experience: 1 Year
- SERV Safe Certified
- Work authorization: United States
- Read and follow recipes in order to complete them accurately and efficiently.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients, portion batters and doughs
- Roll, knead, cut, or shape dough to specifications
- Proofing and baking a variety of products
- Set oven temperatures and monitor or modify as needed
- Ice, glaze, and decorate baked goods
- Follow FIFO method
- Prepare and maintain inventory
- Working clean while following Food Safety Procedures
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect
- Maintain a professional relationship with all co-workers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers and client representatives
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions independently regarding department needs and priorities, under general supervision
- Ability to stand, walk, lift, bend, push/pull for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Attention to detail in all aspects of baking
- Dedicated to working as a team towards one goal
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org